At Design Build Midwest we take a collaborative approach to each and every project. We are experienced commercial architects that provide comprehensive pre-construction services that are designed to make the most of your time and money. With thorough communication we are able to clearly illustrate and understand our client’s expectations, and then meet those expectations during project execution. Here are some of our services as a commercial contractor:
- Build New vs Remodel/Improve Existing
- Commercial Architect
- L.E.E.D. Certification and Energy Efficiency
- Design Build Approach to Construction
- Incentive Packages Available from City State and Federal Programs
- Tax Exchange and Incentive Packages
- Risk Management
- Conflict Resolution
By building a team early in the decision making process, your organization will benefit from our expertise and together we can steer your project and build functional budgets that meet your needs.
Design Build Midwest offers design/build services for clients looking for a streamlined construction process. As your chosen construction management company, we assume single-source responsibility for the design and development of your project from concept to completion. We have found the design/build construction model can enhance the quality, efficiency, and overall success of commercial and industrial construction projects.
The design/build approach differs from the traditional method of awarding contracts to building companies. This turnkey, cooperative approach offers a number of advantages:
- Enhanced communication between owners, designers, and other team members, which results in improved design, performance, and quality.
- Minimized construction costs by using advanced systems and methods that we know are cost effective.
- Preliminary feasibility studies, value engineering, and cost analysis.
- Provides a non-adversarial relationship among workers and encourages team members to prevent problems together.
- Produces realistic project completion dates.
- Projects are fast-tracked, as time is saved because construction can begin before the design is completed.
- Achitectural and engineering fees are determined from the on-set to maximize the cost-effectiveness of a project.
- Change orders are acted upon quickly, as the client and Design Build Midwest work together throughout the entire project.
Design Build Midwest is proud to be a leading design-build contractor. We work with clients in the Quad Cities and Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois, and can provide turnkey design-build construction services for projects of all sizes and scopes. Contact us today at 563-340-5981.